This face-to-face session is suitable for teachers
• Considering retiring this year or in the next few years
• Wondering about how much your pension and lump sum will be
• Who have AVC’s and want to know the best way to manage these on Retirement and whether you should use these for buy back bill with the department/ETB.
• How to manage your lump sum on retirement, and whether you should pay off loans or invest some of your money
• Life cover. Are you paying for life cover you don’t need or overpaying for life cover you do need?
• Questions and Answers session after presentation and individual appointments can be made to discuss your own personal circumstances.
Date: Tuesday 21st November 2023
Facilitator: Joe Murray who has worked as a Financial Advisor for the past 25 years and has been with PSRA (www.expertadvice.ie) since 2010. During that time he has delivered numerous presentations to Teachers and he has dealt with numerous teachers as well as their spouses and partners in that time. He is a Qualified Financial Advisor, A Specialist Investment Advisor, A Certified Financial Planner and he also has a Post Grad in Financial Planning.
|Course date||21-11-2023 6:00 pm|
|Course End Date||21-11-2023 7:30 pm|
|Cut off date||21-11-2023 6:00 pm|
|Speaker||Joe Murray QFA, CFP . SIA, Post Grad Financial Planning|
|Location||Laois Education Support Centre|
Ionad Tacaíochta Oideachais Laoise
Laois Education Support