Brain Health Webinar Series
The purpose of this series is to address Brain Health and related STEM in an educational context. The intended audience includes Primary and Post Primary Teachers, Special Needs Assistants, parents and the wider community.
1. Strategies for Maintaining Neurological Health - 13th March
2. The Human Brain - Structure, Function and Genetics - 20th March
3. Epilepsy in an Educational Context - 27th March
4. Concussion and Compression in an Education Context - 25th April
All webinars start at 7pm
Session 3 - Epilepsy in an Educational Context; booking link - https://eckildare-ie.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_9dyTM9iZR0ux48KZptxP0w
1. Participants will deepen their understanding of the Epilepsy in a general sense, including symptoms, diagnostics, treatments, trends and patterns.
2. Participants will learn how Epilepsy may affect children’s lives in school, both academically and socially.
3. Participants will learn some practical strategies to assist them in helping young people with Epilepsy.
Hosted by ESCI. (Education Support Centres of Ireland)
Prof Danny Costello, Consultant Neurologist, Cork University Hospital, FutureNeuro Funded Investigator Maire White, FutureNeuro Nurse Researcher Mary Vasseghi, FutureNeuro PhD Researcher Alexandra Fitzpatrick, Teacher, St Clare’s Special School, Ennis, Co.Clare.
This webinar is hosted in conjunction with FutureNeuro, the SFI Research Centre for chronic and rare neurological disease. www.futureneurocentre.ie
|Course date||27-03-2023 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date||27-03-2023 8:00 pm|
|Cut off date||27-03-2023 7:00 pm|
The ESCI (Education Support Centres Ireland website lists all available courses and events from Education Support Centres nationwide.
Ionad Tacaíochta Oideachais Laoise
Laois Education Support
Ionad Tacaíochta Oideachais Laoise. Gach ceart ar cosaint. / Laois Education Support Centre. All rights reserved.
Deartha ag Web / Designed by On Target Web Design.