First Aid Fundamentals for Schools 4.1.2021 - Fully booked, new course on 2.11.2021
This two-hour First Aid Fundamentals for Schools webinar will cover the following:
- What is First Aid (Regulations, Obligations)
- How to call emergency services.
- Maintaining safe systems of work.
- Brief introduction to circulation wounds and bleeding
- Management of nose bleeds etc.
- Application of dressings to wounds.
- Management of heart attack.
- Introduction to CPR.
- Management of choking casualty – Heimlich manoeuvre.
- Management of unconscious casualty – recovery position.
- Recognition & First Response to Sprains/Fractures • Brief overview of Anaphylaxis (Epi-Pen) & Asthma Awareness
Participants will receive course materials and Certificates of Completion.
There is a €10 non-refundable fee for this webinar.
|Course date||04-10-2021 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date||04-10-2021 9:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||14-07-2021|
|Cut off date||04-10-2021 4:30 pm|