Introducing Restorative Practice for Primary & Post-Primary Schools 20.10.2021
Restorative Practice is a framework for building, maintaining and repairing relationships in any setting. It has become particularly popular in school settings. It has been adopted by individual teachers and whole schools as a means of improving relationships, behaviour, and learning outcomes.
What is RP?
- It is a set of tools underpinned by a philosophy of mutual respect.
Who is RP for?
- It can be used across a whole school embedded as a positive code of behaviour.
- It can be a highly effective tool for individual teacher classroom practice. Promoting a positive learning environment and reducing the stress of managing behaviour issues.
What will this webinar provide?
- The principals underpinning RP.
- The rationale for using RP.
- Simple tools and strategies to get you started.
- Point you in the right direction for further training.
- A comprehensive resource pack to get started with RP.
Who is the facilitator?
Gráinne Mulcahy Chaplain, secondary teacher and a Restorative Practices practitioner and trainer.
The webinar will be in hour 1 hour in duration with an opportunity for q & a after the presentation.
A follow up course will be available subject to sufficient interest in same.
|Course date||20-10-2021 7:30 pm|
|Course End Date||18-01-2022 9:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||07-09-2021|
|Cut off date||20-10-2021 4:30 pm|
|Speaker||Gráinne Mulcahy Chaplain, secondary teacher and a Restorative Practices practitioner and trainer|