Implementing Models of Co-Teaching in Mainstream Primary Classroom 1.3.2021
This webinar for Primary teachers will cover the following:
- Advantages & disadvantages of in - class models of provision.
- Models of in-class support.
- Review of current practice
- Collaborative planning
- Strategies for group creation
- Review & monitoring of progress.
Facilitator: Dr Celia Walsh, (Ed D in SEN) Former SET, School Principal & Director of Waterford Teachers Centre.
|Course date||01-03-2021 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date||01-03-2021 8:15 pm|
|Registration Start Date||17-01-2021|
|Cut off date||01-03-2021 4:30 pm|
|Speaker||Dr Celia Walsh, (Ed D in SEN) Former SET, School Principal & Director of Waterford Teachers Centre|