Restorative Practices Skills for Positive Classroom and School Norms 19LSL20
PLEASE NOTE: All course fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable
Restorative Practices (RP) are both a philosophy and a set of skills that have the core aim of building strong relationships and transforming conflict in a simple and emotionally healthy manner.
This Course Will:
• Provide participants with knowledge and understanding of the use of RP in schools;
• Skill participants to use RP to support their teaching practice;
• Skill participants to use RP to support their work and life outside the classroom;
• Inspire and enable participants to use restorative skills in their work and life;
• Explore the potential of a Restorative approach for creating and maintaining a positive relational environment in the classroom and school as a whole.
|Course date||08-07-2019 9:30 am|
|Course End Date||12-07-2019 2:00 pm|
|Cut off date||08-07-2019 9:00 am|
|Location||Laois Education Centre|