The Role of the Year Head in the Post Primary School 28.9.2020
Target Group: Year heads in schools, and those aspiring to the position of year head.
This 7.5 hour webinar, delivered over 3 evenings on Monday 28th Sept, 5th & 12th Oct will
- Support teachers in defining and establishing their role as year head
- Provide a range of template administration/support files
- Support teachers in developing a strong year head and class tutor team
- Offer a range of strategies to help teachers support positive behaviour in their year groups including dealing with difficult students.
- Enable teachers to support wellbeing within the year group,
- Help teachers develop effective skills and skills for conflict management.
Please note the course fee of €20 is non-refundable.
|Course date||28-09-2020 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date||12-10-2020 9:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||06-09-2020|
|Cut off date||28-09-2020 4:40 pm|
|Speaker||Harry Freeman, Education Consultant|