Establishing Your Own Code Club 1.2.2020
Are you interested in inspiring the next generation of digital makers? No coding experience necessary.
Have you been tasked with delivering a Computer Science Module this term? Perfect - this session is designed to give you all the information you need to get started, but more importantly it's aimed at demystifying the concern many people have about embarking on that journey.
During the workshop, we will explore...
- Free, hands-on, step-by-step coding activities that inspire students’ curiosity and imagination
- Free online training modules for teachers who are new to coding, so they can learn skills alongside their pupils.
Registration to all Code Club is FREE and all clubs receive..
- An exclusive welcome pack including first session guidelines, stickers, and posters, which we will send to you for free when you register your club
- For anyone attending the workshops and registered post either event I’ll guarantee the receipt of your Welcome Pack before the end of term
- Personal support for you and your club from me, your local Code Club Coordinator
- Access to additional online resource’s
|Course date||01-02-2020 9:30 am|
|Course End Date||01-02-2020 1:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||09-01-2020|
|Cut off date||01-02-2020 4:00 pm|
|Speaker||Darren Bayliss, Code Club Regional Coordinator Ireland Raspberry Pi Foundation|
|Location||Laois Education Centre|