How to Manage Allocated Resource Hours for JCT in Schools (15.11.17)
This 2-hour evening workshop for schools in Laois Education Centre catchment area will explore:
- Circular letter 0015/2017 and its implications for persons allocated management resource hours.
- Ideas to support teachers of subjects within the junior cycle framework.
- Possible roles for people with management resource hours to support school management.
- Assessment changes in Junior cycle and a possible role for persons allocated management resource hours.
- Planning next steps for use of allocated management resource hours over the academic year.
* Please being a Wi-Fi enabled device e.g. Laptop or Tablet*
|Course date||15-11-2017 5:00 pm|
|Course End Date||15-11-2017 7:00 pm|
|Cut off date||15-11-2017 5:00 pm|
|Speaker||Stiofan O'Cualain, JCT Advisor|
|Location||Laois Education Centre|