Newly & Recently Appointed Primary Special Education Teachers (16.9.19)
This five-week course for primary teachers on (16, 23 Sept, (no workshop on 30 Sept) 7, 14 & 21 Oct) will look at the following topics:
- Introduction: legislation, classification of role.
- Maths: resources, methodologies and strategies.
- English: resources and methodologies.
- Assessment: screening, standardised and diagnostic tests.
- Team teaching: outline, definition, programmes of work and planning.
- IPLPs: formation of individual and group IPLPs.
|Course date||16-09-2019 6:30 pm|
|Course End Date||21-10-2019 9:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||16-08-2019|
|Cut off date||16-09-2019 2:55 pm|
|Speaker||Ann Goggins, PDST Associate|
|Location||Laois Education Centre|